View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2014, 10:03   #69
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 58 BB stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I haven't studied the stats in-depth, but here are some of my thoughts re: the stats;

- I really don't see the xan fi is too good argument; they have to spread their resources over three ships this round, compared to the regular two fi class ships. This means firepower overall. Also, the Tzen having init 4 also ****s them quite handily.
Yes, cath co + xan fi will be good, but there's no scenario ever in which it hasn't been.

- Personally I think there are too many FR fleets. BOTH zik and etd having an FR fleet seems a bit OTT. I can see etd + xan fr teaming up be quite popular...

- I really hate zik. THe FR fleet is unfathomably uneffective and the CR fleet, despite having nice effs, is a loose-loose affair as landing it on anything means your CR fleet going *pooof* and you being stuck with a useless att fleet.

Overall, at first glance, these stats look a lot better than I'd have thought. However I'd suggest trying to accomplish the following;

1) Make Zik CR not suck
2) Possibly make the Zik FR fleet into a DE fleet. Zik has far too many stealships imo
3) I think etd having three good + a DE roidfleet is a bit OTT. The "co for def and etd FR for att to team with xan FR" strat seems too good to me.
or give Zik co pods so they have another att fleet option?
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote