View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2014, 07:09   #65
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 58 BB stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
My point is just:

if you give xan 3 pods, you give them more fake options= attracting more to pick xan
I think that p3n got at least a third, and possibly up to about half of all the roids it captured this round due to pod attacks with all three classes. It being very difficult to cover for all three classes one is likely to get through unless the player accepts the loss of some of three different shiptypes to destroy a possible fake - something that quickly mounts up when having to consider padded fakes.

Blue_Esper pointed out to me when I complained about this in his set that this is not such a problem when xan is easy to kill. This is the case in his stat but not here; where xan would be playable without cloak and is not paper thin.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote