View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2014, 01:54   #57
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 58 BB stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im not realy done with the WC.
The torpedo was put in as a ally def against FI.
Shouldn't be any shortage of that from other races in these stats. The offset used to be a Fr/De class space-brick (Drake or Chimera depending on the round) with heavy armor and decent damage to force a recall. It made up for the lack of Terran "ally def" against Fi/Co.

Quote:
Dagger is good if you run a few calcs on it vs cath CO/DE.
Yeah it has high ERES and looks (if I'm reading it right) like a M-sink for Ziks...but again, it looks like a niche ship.

Quote:
Not realy sure what to do with xan, as it cannot land if there is BS forts.
Land FI on every attack? Or FI fakes? Only thing any BS targets in these stats is some combination of Fr/De/Cr. FI lolwave ahoy. You've given them three ways to fake, so no real problem landing anything against BS "forts".

Quote:
I dunno how you can defend urself against FI without etd in FR/BS strats. its suppose to look messy
Not sure what you meant there...

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote