View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2018, 10:26   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Remove EXP or nerf it to oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Coz usually value fairs good enough even in a xp round... this round reminds me of the first round when XP was introduced.
For me it makes the game completely uninteresting (even worse than havoc), but if some people have fun... good for them.
There is not realy a discussion wether XP is more powerfull than value this round, as the rankings make that obvious, but when most of the planets set out to keep roids/value play before the round its quite baffling people complain about it afterwards.

If i was running a alliance, i would clearly prefer less offensive stats than this round has on offer, and i would rather see value/defence play a bigger part than it has done this round.

Comparing this round to round 10 is pointless, as XP was waaaaaaay different back then.
You would get XP based on ships killed in combat, if you killed a ship and had low low value you would gain massive XP.

After MCs was introduced its been changed multiple(?) times, and for the better.
What is a intersting discussion is the change to alliance war XP, wich i brought up in this thread: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201310
Letting the stats maker decide the XP formulae for their stats should also be considered to make sure that there is no rounds that is very loopsided one way or the other(value vs XP).

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote