Thread: R10 Predictions
View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 15:12   #48
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by rnd|One
I would suggest making sure prior to replying that you're posting on the right forums, quoting the right person and have an understanding what the discussion is all about.

If you do not follow the above procedure, then you could make these very mistakes and make an evil jester of yourself, as you have done above. More sharpness adviced for your future posts.
I originally quoted you just to point out what an idiot you are before moving onto talking about something more interesting like travel times. Everyone else who has replied has managed to grasp this without too much effort I'm sure it won't be that much trouble for you. To be honest I don’t really care about some Elysium peons argument is for why his under achieving pathetic little alliance is really good nor do I really want to read anything from you again so save yourself some time and instead of writing some witty retort to my post go back to pretending your important in your little tin pot alliance. Idiot.

Now this may be hard for some of you to comprehend but I'm now going to talk about another post all in the same post which means I don't have to post 152390582 times. Since when has game play been a major aspect of Planetarion, no one has ever played for the game play, game play wise it's bankrupt it always has been and so is PaX now that you have to pay for the game there are just so many better games I would rather spend my money on, the only thing that has kept me and many others here is the alliance politics. If you have no politics you have no fun.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote