Thread: R61 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2015, 00:35   #47
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R61 predictions

If there is any alliance today to compare to those titans of the past surely it is Ult and not BF and certainly not little rogues. P3n having gone back to an excellent core might have a very good average.

However that does not really matter unless the alliances with 55-60 members are really nubbing it. Yes occasionally alliances that are understrength win but they rarely have much below the counted score limit. Of course when 50 is counting in a tag limit anyone with approximately 45 + members has a chance but the smaller you get below that the less likely. 30 is practically impossible. Since alliance limit changed to 60 with 50 counting only faceless has won with under 50 (49 members). Prior to that the tag limit was for 10 rounds 80 but counted only at 50 so all alliances with about 50+ have the potential to be in contention. During this time ult won once on the very bottom of the counted limit with 50 members in r43. eXi looks to have been the only alliance to really manage what BB is talking about managing to win with 58 members in r23 and 61 in r19 when the limits look to have been tag 80, counted 70. Otherwise yes Asc in round 16 look to have done it too though I cant find mention of tag/counted score limits for earlier than round 19 in the changes page.

Anyhow it is not at all common. I dont think any of today's alliances are eXi unfortunately.

One thing I would note on a somewhat different topic is that those arguing for smaller tags could potentially also demand making the game more competitive by pulling counted score down to 40 or even lower allowing small elite alliances to have a good chance of winning.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote