Thread: Who we were r30
View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 19:42   #37
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Who we were r30

You are: The Useless Idiots (6:1:15) Ter (Clear)
Size: 3,003 41
Value: 8,263,284 90
Score: 9,503,184 109
XP: 20,665 563

Harpy 800010 Titan 250,000
Syren 367,184 Lynx 14,748

Never really intended to play this round after last round's boring but relaxing cruise. alexis' idea to create as many Asc fortress gals seemed interesting though so I gave it a shot and signed up. Failed epically with my exiles (I think I have the worst exile luck in the history of this sodding game) and gave up, thinking it was about time I did some Uni work.

alexis and carDi nagged me to be one of the late signups so I gave in and reset into 6.1. Gal got incs my first night out of protection and a wave or two landed on me. Gal got inc pretty much every night for a two week period from Omen, seriously limiting our growth, though carDi's DCing (aided by Hude, zawze and a couple of the others) was great (it helped knowing ~6 hours in advance whether or not we were getting inc, and what LT, allowing us to ground fleets). carDi also provided much entertainment during these hard times to keep spirits high. Managed to land a few attacks during the nights we got off. By this time I was about #1 on total round roids, and #1 on total lost roids. Woo.

Omen eventually gave up on attacking us as they realised they weren't capping any more (carDi <3). This also meant I was starting to loose my #1 lost roids rank. Shame. Roided as much as I could but this was restricted by a lot of nights out getting completely smashed at Uni. When CT started the gangbang on us, for some reason we didn't get targeted. I guess they figured our def was too good. Oh well. It just allowed us all to 3 fleet def Asc, and allowed carDi and Hude to cap ridiculous amounts from crashers.

Went back to roiding, managed to get a pretty high roid rank at some point and went a little inactive. ND declared war and then handed their ships over to us in defeat. Some more heroic 3 fleet defending from our gal. DLR declared war. Went to ROCK meet, lost money to some crazy drunk Norwegians, got humped by an English dude whilst his wife watched, met a freaky tall Dutch dude with lots of hair and who has many weird letters in his name. CBA crashed. Lots of lulz for us at Belgium.

One week to go. Uni was finished, game was won. T100 was a vague possibility. Got active, organised some planet rapings (hope those of you involved enjoyed them!) and doubled my XP accumulated from the rest of the round. A bit disappointed I missed T100, but it was my own fault for being a lazy tart.

Had great fun with this gal, was a shame knowing that we would have won had Asc not been at war pretty much all round and us not being the focus of the enemies' attention, or if the round had been a little longer (perhaps just those 4 days back they took from rollbacks!). Oh well, at least I beat alexis this round!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote