Thread: Reputation
View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 22:45   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Reputation

Acropolis means that Ephor's saying how some people seem to be fed up with the reputation system and then goes on to discuss just that on his post.
i.e. "I've found a topic everyone's fed up with, so I'll make my first thread about it to be more in the community".
Quite impressive logic Though my posts are usually as bad