Thread: Alcohol or Pot?
View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 20:54   #148
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: Alcohol or Pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Well, what can you tell me about the world? About anything? Only what you have experienced or learnt (through your experiences). The world is nothing else. Everything you have been exposed to, and everything you expose to others through your actions (lol) is put through your consciousness first. Change your consciousness, and you change the world, effectively. Although not actually, unless you DO believe in solipsism, which as far as I'm aware most people don't.
Change your consciousness and you have changed nothing in 'the world' (read: 'reality'): only your perception of it.

My point is that the world exists despite of and independent of my reaction/relationship to it, and my consciousness of it. It cannot be changed.

This really doesn't have much bearing on the whole drug thing though. We've got a bit sidetracked.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote