Thread: Alcohol or Pot?
View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 12:40   #110
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alcohol or Pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Similarly, the end result of being put in prison would be a terrible thing for most people (I have no idea how much money I'd give - maybe 10 million quid?). However, the risk of it happening is relatively low. That's the difference.
IF the risk is low, and i don't know how you calculate 'low' (especially when a member of this forum has been stopped for possession: fortunately only class B), it certainly increases in proportion to the amount of times you do it.

If you just want to break the law for shits and giggles then why not take a class B drug? The risks involve decrease then. However I would suggest the decrease is still insufficient for a rational person to undertake.