View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:34   #44
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Top 5 Most HATED PA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
oh noes furball, what was i saying on tuesday????

the 3 ban really hurt.... really...

i was prob beggin for it to be reduced to 56 hours or something
I can't remember which I found funnier - your sudden realisation halfway through our IRC conversation that I wasn't joking about banning you ("anyways can you unban me now, jokes over"), or your friend pming me begging for you not to be banned.

I'm not kidding, I really can't decide