View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 19:32   #890
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We both know last rounds Ult and this rounds version is very very different, just like how spore is a sorry excuse of their last round's self.
His point stands though. Ultores can't claim to be the best alliance in Planetarion when it has not won a round for such a long time. It took getting the main actives from Apprime AND support of another tag to hit where you like for Ultores to contend this round.

I'm not trying to attack Ultores here, just to point out these facts.

Spore is nothing like last round I agree. As stated before, Spore was never going for the win this round or to take it too seriously. We knew the majority of command were quitting prior to last round ending. We lost 90% of our command and over a third of our members when heading into this round. I'm proud still of Spore's relevance and achievements this round so far.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote