View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 14:48   #46
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Discuss] Planet Alliance I dentification

Hmm, a public access arbiter. Frankly I can't imagine anything worse as far as community tools go.

As for knowing peoples' nicks, it's a nice thing to have but I've never had the time to exploit it. My e-penis felt all funny and got very long when I found a couple of 1up HCs by tick 150, but I'm not that bothered tbqfh.
Quote:
finding out someone's nick could help you in observing their onlines times, right? If you find out one of your enemies is going to be gone for a day or two and leaves his fleets at home you could use that info to your advantage as well. Occasionaly someone leaks an attack on a gal or ally, and you could connect the nicks from the bot to planets... RIGHT?
Nah. Their galaxy will just report their incomings anyway. Again, no real long-term use compared to the huge number of other things a HC has to be getting on with.