View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 19:57   #40
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Planet Alliance I dentification

Why bother finding out the nicks of your enemy? It doesn't help in the slightest. It's a perk, but nothing more.

Besides, it's a myth that even the top alliances have complete arbiters by tick 150. In fact, most are still roiding around in the dark, with little more than half an alliance revealed. I'd say they have fairly complete arbiters by tick 400 though.

Next point...what's wrong with taking the initiative and creating your own external website/tools? The in-game alliance stuff just isn't enough to run a proper alliance on, not for any length of time. I know Angels managed it, but comparing them to normal players is like comparing apples and oranges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
Furball it's become a neccessary art.

Hell there were times, when gals would scream out their tags fairly early on, to achieve an entirely different outcome, now people would only ever tag gals say, in like the last week (not that it would matter any but hey ho) just incase 1 extra person of influence gets to know who is where.
It's hard-coded alliances that have done this, not that I think it's a bad thing. Your alliance is now the only place where you can get defence from, whereas pre-PaX it could come from anywhere in the universe. The member limit has meant that one or two alliances can never dominate, whereas pre-PaX they could (see Furgion or Eclipse/ToT r9).