View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 22:46   #10
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: protecting the small guys?

one of the main problems with bashing in my opinion is that people with no alliance are unable to get decent cover on a gal and wont get defence in when they are attacked. So they will go looking for the smaller gals so they can land an attack as the people in bigger gals will almost certainly get defence against a single player,sothe smaller players that make up the smaller gals end up getting bashed like this. So part of the problem is not just the experianced players bashing infact i think that most of the more expirianced player don't bash. It is the newer players bashing other newer players so perhapps one answer to this problem lyes in the people who have nwer players in their gal/alliance teaching them not to bash and getting new players to join an alliance (i recomend this to anyone who joins my gal) no matter if they can't join the top 10 alliances there are still other alliances in the top 20 that could benifit from new members and new members could benifit from also getting people to do this will enable the main advantage that has been added this round for smaller alliances allowing them to have more players than the top alliances (which means more fleets so potentually more growth)
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote