View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 13:27   #537
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
It is however baffling that when you've got opinions that "support" your view you're willing to bring them out as "relevant" but when they're "agaisnt" it you "don't wish to discuss it" or "they're not relevant". Of course, it just sums up to the amount of reasons why it's a grave mistake for anyone to even think of discussing with you, since, what comes to discussions, you're a black hole.

I genuinely did not expect anyone to be selfish, arrogant, and stupid enough to post on a discussions forum without any intent of actually discussing anything apart from simply expressing their subjective opinion (especially given your record on bringing outside opinions to the thread before). Of course, that was my mistake.

As a tip though, I urge you to write a blog on your opinions instead of using a discussions forum for it. You can shut out comments on blogs so you can just be there with your opinions.
Stop repeating yourself. Call me arrogant and selfish, it's a description that often fits me. Stupid well ... I guess that's your perception.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote