View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 13:08   #532
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
See this is where me and Membrivio take different paths with you (and thus conclude that you're a lost cause). Myself and Membrivio seem intrested in discussing things - taking different perspectives into account, and trying to find something new in it. You, on the other hande, simply seem to be intrested in bringing out your personal view on things, ie. "how can this insult a Dutch person", or "your and his opinion are not relevant". Which further establishes the point of it being completely useless to discuss with you, since there's nothing to discuss: because you're not intrested in discussing overall views on subjects, you're simply intrested in expressing your opinion. It'd be a really, really poor medium of discussion if all threads were simply lists of people expressing their own opinions without any effort in contributing to discussing them beyond that.
Correct. In this particular case, I just wrote down my opinion. I did not initiate a discussion nor was it a desire of me. I'm not the one who started arguing about the things I said.

You call me a lost cause because you, only now, understand the motivation of my post ... ok :-)

I know how to discuss or argue. Just because I don't apply it in this thread (deliberatly, as I just stated MY feelings about something, regardless if you find that interesting or not), doesn't mean I got no clue how to do it.

Everything you said here is correct. I didn't want to discuss it, I selfishly only posted my view on things. Sure, that's a poor way of discussing if that was infact my intention ... to start a discussion.

It took you alot of insults, belittling, provoking and assumptions to establish this.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote