View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 13:42   #506
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Strawman argument.

You're still to actually address in a coherent manner why Johan Cruijff's opinion is relevant on this thread but Zidenine Zidane's isn't. And I suspect, since this is the whole foundation of your current establishemt, that you won't even comment on it - hence the end of discussion really.

To further emphasize on your cherry picking of those opinions to be relevant that support your argument and neglecting of the others that don't. See Cruijff above and below:
Lol, so you want me to respond or comment on something but all you reply is "strawman argument" on something you're clearly wrong.

Nway, it seems you don't expect nor want an explanation from me. So who am I to change that?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote