Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2008, 21:05   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

I think Palin has given the republicans a chance, but while her speech was punchy and politically effective last week I thought that a lot of what she said was a load of rubbish to be honest.

Looking at her positions on almost everything, she's a million miles away from 'change' (whatever change now is) and she seems to be someone who wants to impose her views on other people or they get cast aside. If the constitution couldn't let her do what she wanted, she'd do everything to change it. And most important of all, she reminds me of Kyle's mom from South Park every time she opens her mouth.

So in summary, I think you Americans would do well to steer well clear and not chance this Palin character becoming president if McCain pops his clogs. I think Obama is pretty right wing anyway and he seems to respect people's rights. He'd be a good prudent choice: it will get worse before it gets better for him as president but I think even he realises that. I think he has better ideas than McCain, but that's offtopic.