View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2014, 17:43   #11
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice
Re: Round 56 shipsstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I'm not finishing of efficiencies until people think that the inits/targettings are alright

And I 100% disagree that etd is bad.

I'm sorry about shipclasses not being in order, have nagged appoco to sort em. They used to be in order, but something mustve happened.
Well its kinda hard to agree with inits when you dont know what stats the ship have, if a ship has awful init that can be perfectly fine if the efficiency is good vice versa.

As for etd sucking. Its only target(without teamup) for attacks is itself?
Best use for attack is probably supporting xan fr with rangers in attack.
Guardian basicly adds nothing to a bs combo(dragon preinits tycoon, and the 3/7 init on guardian/wyvern is basicly the same as none of their targets is in the range between that but wyv is a kill ship so guess whats the best)
While it the race that is the most suitable targets for the most races.

Cat I barely looked at as its hopeless to do a guessing game on what efficiencies the ships will have. I dont see a reason why you cant put in efficiencies to atleast somewhat where they will be. It's not like you cant tweak it again later.

And yeah its gonna get pretty defensive set with this many ships.

Last edited by Plaguuu; 28 Jan 2014 at 17:49.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote