View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2008, 13:28   #481
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
The vast majority of the players i have spoken to have a great disliking for you VenoX
I dont really give a shit what a bunch of people who have never even spoken to me personally, think of me. Quite funny you seem to keep neg repping me and no one else does, I must be pretty hated, by you atleast! Maybe it was because i suggested that you were a shit useless HC and that you have no idea whats going on in PA anymore, now your holding it against me, dude, truth hurts! If you want to talk about me with ur little group of VenoX hating friends though, feel free, i like the attention, maybe even consider sending me hate mail or something i can atleast read and bask in my internet-fame.

Thanks for reporting me and getting me banned for that pathetic reason btw (I see kila calling arabs terrorists post (resa thread) is still up and he isnt banned but god forbid i suggest indians might have a sense of humour!), nice to know PA team does listen to someone in the community tho, all be it, the idiots. This post'll prolly get deleted again now i mentioned this.