Thread: Encryption
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 18:43   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Encryption

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
First off the download and install are as easy and intuitive as can be. Well finally an easy way to protect your sensitive material! Not only is it easy, but this is really secure too. In fact it uses 448 bit Encrypted Password Protection - Unbreakable Blowfish based password protection ensuring total data protection. The secure sites on the internet (like your bank) use 128 bit encryption.

So, guess what? They are going to have to torture you to get this baby open... I cannot emphasize too much how easy Cryptainer PE is to use."
Sharewarejunkies.com

apparently.
hey JJ you know the uk government can legally threaten you with jail if you dont hand over encryption keys to them ?

it was in the RIP bill that passed a few years ago.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia