View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2015, 05:59   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Paisley's stats discussion

Some Good points raised, I would like to add the following.

Stats have got to cater for alliance strategies(for top allies) have a solo option for the HR and ND alliance members etc.

Having scope to fake meta classes is always welcomed.

Attack fleets have got to have a High defense tolerance to be viable as players mainly follow the path of least resistance.

I would like to see a return of 0 loss stealers apon capping ships so that viable attack fleet design can be more diverse than the 1 zik kill ship in a roiding class fleet as it has been for the last 30+ rounds

I have altered the beta stats(added in some more defense ships) and will propose them as a contender for r65 if the PA team decide to go down the stealers dont die apon capping route ... at least for 1 round trial.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
(backup copy of the stats)

The xan Fireblade is a cloak and steal ship at the same time

Edit - the stats are on a stealers don't die apon capping basis and is influenced by the r14 stats which are in imo one of teh best ships stats ever

I would hope this would encourage other stat makers to put their bids in.

Last edited by Paisley; 9 Dec 2015 at 22:33.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote