View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 16:55   #31
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Longer Drinking Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIllar
I never said it was just a british problem. Also, why did you pick 16. You can drink in your own house whenever you want to. By law you have to 18 to buy alcohol. you say you grow out of it when you older. i don't know where your from, but you only have to watch the news or go on a night out, and you can clearly see its just not younger people. Also, you say when you turn 16 you go out and get wasted. Why?
well, here you have to be 16 to buy beer, wine, etc and 18 for vodka, whisky and so on), so legally you can only get alcohol when you are 16 or older. Come to think of it, we started drinking at around 14-15, just because we were not supposed to.
as for the why, the same reason a lot of people take some drugs at least once in their lives. it's that whole rebellion-thing you menitoned earlier. sooner or later people grow out of it.