View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 20:20   #190
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
erm, i think the moment cardi went on holiday and left idiots in charge to abandoned allies, CF'd with ult and went offline for a week is where you ****ed it up!
We didnt complain when you took ND CF so they could 3 fleet us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Backstabbing? Lol..

I told cardi I was hitting apprime 4 days before I actually hit you. If that doesnt constitute cooldown I dont know what does!

But yea - agree with GM. Awful political play by Apprime this round. Screwed over 2 close allies and then bashed the hell out of the smaller tags. The half holiday/vac mode also managed to ruin the round of their members too. All in all, I doubt we will see a run of such bad decisions made in the next 1000 rounds.
AFAIK we had an EOR deal. We attacked Ult with you and WE took the heat from the block for almost 14days. We had 70% defencefleet and needed the small break,
The block would have turned for you at some point anyways, but Ult knows that you crumble under inc. You had 2 days of inc before you swapped sides and blamed us.

Both of you can ofc blame Apprime and "bad pols". However munkee, your action lost p3ng both #1 planet and #1 ally. Well played, superb pols.