View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2018, 23:12   #36
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rd 75 Discussion, predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
What makes the statement void? It would be basicly like that round where Ult NAPed everyone but BowS, when their NAPs ran ran out they came asking us for help to hit Ult after sitting on the fence themself all round. We didnt, we decided to troll the tags that had screwed the round over by NAPs.
Ult does what they need to do to win, cant fault them for all other full tags taking NAPs while Ult pick on the part-tags, the critism is aimed mostly at the likes of ND and KittenZ.
Atm kittycatz closer to 8th than 1st, im sure they could accomplished that without NAPing the ones running away with the round.

Ult currently got 125 million value combined, the next 4 on the list got 80-95, so its factually correct.

Im not sure what pro PA means, but i guess stuff thats healthy for the game, and sometimes that means not all full tags NAPing Ult. So i guess this round pro pa and anti ult is the same.
Seeing that KittenZ, now Carisan have fought Ultores the past 3 rounds in a row and early start of the current one. Your statement is more than funny. The only reason why we are napped now is the exact example u gave above. Besides I have nothing against Ultores, more the opposite. Just not keen to see so many avoid them and so many wanting to join them, instead of making an own effort.

Also don't go hide behind the fact that one cant fill the tag. We only do, because we have taught people to play the past 17 years and do hell lot of work to go thru past and also new members to fill our tag.

It is not easy to maintain and keep same people for over such period of time. Which does form majority of our current core. Past noobs, that seem to be in some books current pros to a level. I bet we are also, but just have grown to have other priorities over these games.

The last time I saw you play, u trolled our tag for 2 rounds in a row with constant incoming, with no gains for your members what so ever. How did that help the game grow or get better?

Last edited by Ave; 31 Jan 2018 at 23:20.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote