View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 17:54   #92
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
im not trying to say ascendancy are the bigger threat, but to write ascendancy off (as it seems the asc posters are trying to do) is silly. apprime have 6k more roids and 15 more players at tick 210.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
One step at a time. You can't not war Apprime now, because you fear [something in the future*]. A bit of foresight always helps, but you can't choose not to act - or worse, act in a detrimental way to your long term goals - because you fear something that may or may not happen. What's the point in even trying then? You might as well just give up now
Sure, Ascendancy are a threat at some point in the future. Keep one eye on Ascendancy if you want. But your focus has to be where the money is if you ever want to get it.

(* Yes, I paraphrased what I had originally written in my quote to apply it to this post.)
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote