View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 17:08   #86
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
reactionary, short sighted politics of 'LETS GO FOR THE NUMBER BEFORE THEY GET TOO BIG!!1!1!' have been the cause of many allies in recent history to fail
No. Alliances who went for the #1 may have later failed to win. It was certainly a necessary part of attempting to win though. Not hitting the #1 alliance at any point is just retarded and attempts to portray Ascendancy as a bigger threat to win the round than Apprime right now are laughable. You've got more players, roids, value and score. As regards history for god's sake half your memberbase and both of your HC (I'm actually not too sure on apprime's structure but I know cardi and elviz are the two guys I talked to last round) were Ascendancy for a number of rounds.