View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 12:38   #61
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Very nice defeatist attitude, there. Why bother doing anything if you're just going to lose anyway?
Actually no. If we were allowing them to win, then we wouldnt of course be targetting heavy gals now would we? Instead we would be random roiding like most of the other alliances below us seem to be doing. (hence the statement about cardi pming me moaning) My point is though however, its a decision you have to make. We wont 'allow' anyone to just walk away with a victory. But with the amusing abuse we (p3nguins) got on the boards last round i did find amusing to say the least considering we were (before the block was even formed) and after fighting apprime. We were dubbed as 'usless' So would be interesting to see if anyone else would like to start this anti apprime block which i keep been told we should do.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote