View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2005, 16:28   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Cheap cigarettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
Smokers avoiding tax on their ciggaretters deserve to die (soon). Unless you have private health care of course, so the NHS doesn't pay for your problems later in life with money you didn't pay.
I would happily chip in a few bucks for the common good.
Howerer, since my tax money goes to giving the army some new toys to play with instead of, for example, giving the elderly a nice retirementcastle (like Springfield!), or giving free books to people in school, I don't really see the problem.
They try to force me to pay for shite I'm not interested in, so I try to not pay!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote