View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2017, 16:58   #421
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Black Flag did put in effort and had adequate defence in the rounds we won. It's not like we napped the universe and relied only on politics. If you look at the beta.planetarion stats of the rounds we won, you can clearly see that we were actively defending.

You can babble out what you perceived as how Black Flag has won, but I know on a personal level that our members have put in effort to ensure an adequate defence structure. (I used the word 'adequate' because I'm not suggesting strong defence.)

And just to clarify, it is not set in stone that Black Flag is playing next round as it depends on what sort of member-base we can achieve. If it ends up being half-assed, then we won't bother. So please stop making presumptions. And besides, the Planetarion community is so toxic it's not really worth the energy to do a reunion round - I know I personally don't want to go through 6 weeks of abuse and your constant whining why 'Black Flag' is the Nazis of Planetarion. As soon as an alliance comes back, you all pounce with hostilities before the round even starts.

Speculate away, but I guarantee you that you that if myself, ChronoX / NoXiouS doesn't want to do a round, then it won't happen.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote