View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 16:58   #192
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
I guess your reading comprehension needs work.

I said cheating is basically no longer game breaking.

I said if we kicked a cheater, that spot would simply be filled by another. In other words, everyone moves up a spot, and in reality, we'd only lose a few k score, and now we're all legit, and you'd just find another reason to bitch.

See, the reason noone really cares, is like Adapt said, if there are cheaters, they are spread out in many alliances. Its not like its really screwing up ally ranks or anything.

Additionally, even us def planets were accused of being bots, and cheats, at one point, simply because people couldn't compete.

You can't hide behind "cheating" as your reason for complaint, as we all know you'd just find another reason if all the cheaters were closed and banned.
I seem to recall people complaining about Zwansdick being a cheater, was that also untrue?
He seemed to be allowed to stay inside Ult regardless of what crime he was guilty off?
What about brazil, didnt they just get caught last round trying to XP farm to top planet for the second time? Still you accept them into your tag, because thats is acceptable?

Ofc, people cant compete with Ultores because they are simply a lot better than the rest of us, but a step in the right direction to make it a fairer game would be to get rid of all the dirt you got hanging around in there instead of protecting them, saying "we are so good, it doesnt matter if we had a anti cheating stance".

Sure, there is prolly cheaters in every alliance out there, the difference is that its acceptable to be a cheater inside Ult, and if you get caught for something illegale there will be no consequences regarding your membership.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote