View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 12:01   #149
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
What do you know if App was ever committed to continue fighting Ult even though they had no roids at that point?

CT/ND/p3ng made the wrong assumption that App had NAPed, and seemingly made their choices based on guesses, wich in the end turned out to be wrong.
Even for those short days Apprime was hitting Ult, they were the ones that sent the most fleets and took the "hardest" targets mostly.
No-one I spoke to made that assumption. App stopped hitting Ult and went farming easy targets, even though they were the ones that would have won had ult been stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Nobody can force you to do anything.
Lets see what happends when you fight everyone else but Ult, wonder if the end result will be any diffrent.
If it was up to me, I would ally ult and hit you round after round.
Because you are the worst kind of player. You are a hypocrite first and foremost. You have 'built' a block to hit a block who won't hit ult, when infact you won't hit ult. You are technically inept.

I can tell you what will happen, we will get hit and we will lose roids, just the same as the others you hit. You will cause resentment and force us closer to ult.

If it was me, I would ally ult today, for the next 3 rounds.
Luckily for you, the people who make the decisions aren't as spiteful as me.

You have enough to hit Ult. You have the value and nothing to lose. You could stop them. But you choose the easy way out because you are a 'training alliance'. I call bullshit. Train your players to play properly and not hide behind app.

Hypocrite.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote