View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 15:29   #123
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im not expecting you to do anything, im just saying that all of you NAPing Ultores is pretty destructive.
How else were we supposed to end a war? Unfortunately a ceasefire is how it is normally done. No point stopping a war if it does not actually stop. We wanted tick 800, Ult wanted tick 900 and would not budge. If we wanted agreement we had little choice.

Quote:
Well i never said that we had no intention of rejoining the block, i explicitly stated that we would be willing to balance out the univers the upcomming sunday.
I have edited my post above to reflect this. You said this on a Thursday, we decided to give up the next day. Three more days, then we could "talk" to you, nothing about whether you would actually consider helping us again. Not exactly something to inspire us to keep up the fight is it? If you were interested in balance you should have been more explicitly with us; you knew the consequence if we gave up as well as we did.

Quote:
No, we left the trio to deal with KittenZ ptargetting us, as our attack strategy is also our main anti FR defence.
If we had left you to deal with Ult alone, we wouldve beaten you to taking a NAP with them.
As lovely as that might be your reasoning did not enter into our calculations, I am not sure we knew of your reasoning. Having re read the logs I see you wanted us to hit Kittenz but there is not much about why.

Quote:
Because a lot of people want to play in strong alliances, being in the biggest numberwise is way stronger than being in a tag half their size.
I dont think ive ever heard that CT/ND/Apprime have intentionaly trying to stay a small tag?
p3nguins/Norse/Faceless has said/given the impression that they intentionaly want to stay out of the fight for #1.
If people wanted to play in strong alliances surely there would be a natural inclination towards there being another ally like Ult but we dont see this happening. Whenever there is a challenger it is almost invariably pretty weak compared to full size ult. I suspect you are drawing on the phenomena of Ult and assuming that you can apply it to two allies at once. But what if it is only true for ult?

Quote:
And how would you know what was said between ND/CT/p3ng/BowS/App HCs?
Munkee sends out very long and detailed mail!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote