Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 22:28   #28
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R66 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Does this not seem a little unfair… particularly on poor cat bs? Moreover notice that every single one relies upon a downward firing ship somewhere, can’t get much more encouraging of forts than that. I also really don’t like the way xan have been done. Making them 6 ships is clearly to weaken them which as a xan hater I agree with but I dislike that it makes sense to go both de and co. Better to have xan a bit stronger and force them to make a choice imo.
Why do Xan need 6 ships? They only need 5 by my count, unless they want the threat of both Co and De. The fact that they can funnel it all into 2 classes is why the Co fleet is split in 3.

I agree on Cath though, if you go Bs you have to commit to offense and forego keeping roids, which doesn't seem fair. Meanwhile Zik only needs 4, perhaps I'll put Rogue T2 on Marauder, though that still makes Zik Cr only need 4. Moving Cutter T2 to Clipper would solve this as well. All things that need consideration.

Thank you both for your input!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote