View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 15:55   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Hitting a wall going 80kmph

I was in a hard enough crash before. The car spun on the road and all I saw from the passenger seat was a car bearing down on us at about 40-50mph. It's weird though, you know it happened in an instant but you remember every single little detail with crystal clarity.

The last thing I thought just before he hit the car was "This is going to hurt". And I was right.

No life before my eyes stuff, more a sence of "I can't believe I'm experiencing this" trying to grasp the surreal situation.
Ended up hitting us at about 20-30mph after locking up its breaks.
Then when it was all over it went back to normal cept I had severly bruised ribs.
Not a plesant experience but interesting to have gone through.

By the way, slap the driver for taking the turn at that speed.