Thread: Out in the open
View Single Post
Unread 23 Sep 2009, 05:27   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Out in the open

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
You asked like the whole universe for naps/allies before attacking Ascendancy, you try to spread rumors about a block that does not exist (we have no agreement with p3nguins, they simply donīt like you) while trying to form one yourself, and you try to encourage the whole universe for another round of all vs 1 (which your members complained about so much last round).
How about you get a clue and play properly, instead of following your HCs example and crash fleets and then come to AD crying?

really?
p3ng currently hitting 11:5 with asc. Last night they attacked apprime with asc? no agreement? come on

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote