View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2016, 00:29   #391
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
My point indeed, p3nguins going from a 2/3rd tier allie, and to a alliance "GOING FOR THE WIN" due to napping Ult for half the round, and joining the "BIGGEST BLOCK EVER" the rest of teh round.
If an alliance gains another 10 members unexpectedly how would you not expect it's situation to change? Gaining a dedicated group as we did makes a big difference. In this case it also meant gaining a dedicated BC and ppl in good time zones (something p3n has always had problems with) so yes it did change us from an also ran to having a possibility of competing for the win. As for the biggest block ever I am certain this is not the case, biggest block to last for half the round maybe. And just joining? Surely we have a claim on the making of it?
I however don't understand why a big block last would be a bad thing while a big block this round would be good which seems to be your implication.

finally discussion of last round is a little by the by, the situation is so different it is difficult to see that bringing up last round as a parallel is really informative. Instead please find a similar case of a value alliance in an xp round and what happened to it.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote