View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2016, 14:51   #374
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Now pls Farmer-Bob... You can throw all the accusations you want, so could I, but apparently I am that much bigger person. I can admit that I was closed once during a havoc ages ago, as apparently landing someone 3 podwaves while owning the biggest FI fleet in the universe was possibly farming, I was later opened after sorting the issue with the MH team. And that's the end of that. IF you wish to continue talking from your behind, pls do that on a toilet. If you also weren't such a sad person, I'd invite you to visit our slack so you could see yourself how full of bots and cousins we are.

What comes to Mzyxptlk and Bobzys posts, I must concur with pretty much all they said. Being out for almost a full round last round due to major changes RL and coming back this round for a re-union round, everything I see and hear going on just saddens me. And yes, majority of the blame must fall on the community, we made the game as it's now, surely it wasn't designed to be a goddamn blockfest where you need 120 pals to have a chance to win anything.
I have no intention to continue trying to hunt down cheaters, as im not even playing this round myself. Im not saying BF currently are cheating, but that youve been caught numerous times before.

This game has always been about working together, blocking is a part of the game, and in itself is not a problem in many situations.
In norwegian i would say that there is too many "nessekonger" in this game due to the amount of small tags/group within the game.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote