View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2006, 00:55   #498
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] return of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE prediction thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
sorry for some reason it only puts about 4 posts a page on my settings and couldn't find the league
sorry if my reply seemed 'brusque' (can't think of the right word)

Actually the overall league should have been more significant. My original intention was to put the league winner in the final against the knockout winner but when the time came to set that up, I was knocked out and top of the league so it would have looked like I was just making rules to get myself back in
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote