View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 19:47   #18
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts
Re: Exception system a huge failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
The rules are way better now then they were.

Like 10-15 rounds ago or so, you weren't even allowed to interact at all with the planet you had an exception with (except the 1-3 occasional ones every round). You weren't even allowed to scan the planet, nor launch in the same GAL as the other planet were attacking.

Hell, i don't even notice this change. And if you need to attack with your housemate 7 days a week tobbe, it will instantly make me think its because he will know your fleet, can log in to your account, to send attacks, recall if there is def etc. It all sounds like you want to share accounts with your flatmate. Surely there are more players in your alliance you can attack with?!

For the record, im Sprits brother, and i havent had any problems at ALL after they changed the rules. We've played in the same alliance, but avoided to be in gal with eachother for obvious reasons.
how conviniant to have a brother as mh and still you suck at pa cudos to that

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote