View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 19:45   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: question about java script

I think the browser prevents you from doing such trickery. This seems like a pretty nice way to implement a phishing site. But I'm no expert on this security stuff so I might be wrong.

Alternatively, if you have a PHP webserver running, you can load the other website as a file, and render the HTML in your little window that would be opened locally.
- open little window on server A
- little window opens remote website B using a script (fopen("http://mywebsite.com"))
- little window renders website B's html as-is and does javascript stuff

It's a nasty solution, but if you "just need a way to put a filename into an input field" it should do the trick.