View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2007, 19:56   #49
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
what? I'm saying why don't we replace the news with awareness campaigns for whatever crimes have taken place that week/month, i.e. showing pictures of fugitives in the hope that it will result in people coming forward with information.
That would defeat the point of Crimewatch. It is only on once a week (and iirc for an hour) because people will watch that and pay attention to the crimes on it. If there was a whole channel dedicated to all the crimes that were currently unsolved then it wouldn't be watched.
Are you thinking up these ridiculous arguments to try to argue your point, or are you just being deliberately difficult?