View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2010, 12:05   #30
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Single targetting to return.. Opinions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
so all i get so far is that ppl who object to ST are the ones who want to put the minimum amount of effort into finishing as high as possible is that correct?
Well I never!
Why would anyone want that?
but anyway thats not quite it. I prefer playing defensivly I dont care if i dont land for a week if im holding onto my roids and not spending 6 hours in the early morning trying to defend them. I 'm on course to finish this round in a similar position to last round but with less than half the middle of the night stress, though with far more nervy calcs mid morning. Its all about how defensive MT balances with my life better than offensive ST, I put the same hours in, but at different times of day.