View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 10:02   #45
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: How exactly are new multihunters picked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
Ethnic - pertaining to or characteristic of a people, esp. a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.

Which makes us all part of an ethnic group - i'm from essex and female - does that make essex girl jokes racist jokes ?
Yes, it does. I'm not sure why that should be hard to grasp. It also doesn't stop them being funny. Or you proving a stereotype.

Quote:
My point is that we are all capable of saying things in the heat of the moment that we regret uttering, it does not make us bad people, it does not necessarily make us racist, it makes us what we are - slightly flawed human beings. Capable of strong emotions which we cannot allways control.
Except that people in jobs have to control their emotions, or they wont keep them. He's proved during his time in 'support' that he can't do this - how on earth could that make him a worthy candidate for a job where discrimination might actually affect his work?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]