View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 19:33   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Brainstorming - what should Planetarion be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
@JBG who most off all fails to read all posts. "But it isnt more then attacking and defending as HK said earliers."
That's mindless. You're trying to write the higher parts of the game out of existence because they're second order activities. Just because they don't show on the screen doesn't mean they're not important.

Quote:
i remain with my view about the 220 you influence with politics, and the 2300 players.
This is worse. 220 people might control politics to a greater extent but politics involves every active player. And I sincerely hope you're not designing a game for the inactive players.

Quote:
i also made clear, you cant remove politics, but there a part outside of the game mechanics. (as ally's where in the early rounds) PA excisted before politics.
Politics started once the third planet signed up in round one. I'm not saying bring politics ingame. I've been a proponent of removing it out of the game. They're not involved in game mechanics no. But that's not what this thread is about. Equally community is not involved in game mechanics but that word has occurred more often than politics. Neither are wars, and that word has cropped up almost as much.

Quote:
To make my final point: they ask what should planetarion be: You awnser: " some people on Irc who discuss who they should destroy by bringing way more ships" (and yes thats the way 99% of the nr 1 ally battles have been concluded. i dont care about 2 ally's who did fougth fair 1 on 1 for the nr 10 spot.
This is gibberish. Planetarion is an interacting multiplayer game. Players interacting means politics. Trying to write a game without consideration for the political aspects of it is daft.