View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 22:01   #23
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Complaint advice needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
The new train we were on seemed to go along at normal speed (Why couldn't they have just used this train in the first place?) and I made it to Nottingham at approximately 20.40 where I was told the train I wanted was cancelled and I would have to go and wait outside the station for a bus at 21.41, another Hour!

I went outside to where I had been told I should wait and there was nothing around to indicate a temporary bus stop so I waited around, went in and out of the station and finally asked at the front desk where I should be waiting, I told the girl at the desk my situation and she said "well it is an hour away!" in the same manner as when you would when you start a sentence with 'duhh', .
I can't really help much with the complaint, I've sort of got so used to shit service that I can't be bothered complaining as I doubt anything would happen. However, never get these connecting buses. Every single time I have had one they have dropped me off in some god forsaken place I don't know and managed to miss the train that they were sent to transport you to. I've been stuck on stations for hours waiting for the next bloody train to show up.

Another amusing time was when the train driver must have thought **** it so drove straight through my station. Seeing the announcement board say the train was at the platform as I watched it disappear into the distance was extremely funny.

Last edited by midge5; 19 Jul 2006 at 22:43.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote