View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 09:51   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Complaint advice needed.

I did pass plus straight after i'd passed. It saved me a small amount of money on insurance but not that much. It certainly gives you a lot of good experience for a new driver though. I did a 2 hour lesson on motorways, which round my area took me on about 4 different motorways so i got lots of practice there. We didnt bother with the night driving because i'd learnt during the winter so had already done a lot of night driving. I did country lanes in one lesson and i cant remember what the other one was.

I'm not so sure it would be much use 4 years after passing unless you havent been driving much as you should be used to motorway driving etc.