Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2012, 19:36   #83
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I think what your failing to grasp is there shouldnt of been any need for this block/gang bang in the first place. If 2, in your words 'top alliances' didnt nap from tick start and avoid each other then this would of been avoided. (btw theres only one top alliance in this whole discusion and thats Ultores.. whos the second? As it certainly isnt xvx..)

Times up! Stop stagnating the round! stop using bs excuses of 'we dont get involved in wars' And for the love of god (although i know your no longer ofc in xvx you were part of this player swap tactic) STOP FENCING!

Bottom line is this, if xvx and Ultores hadnt made it blatently obvious they were working togther since tick start then this 'block' wouldnt of been created to begin with. And amusingly even ND of course a few days ago decided to join Ult and xvx.
So in 1 post you tell xVx to stop fencing, whilst claiming they have been working together with Ult from the tickstart????? awesome!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote