Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2012, 19:12   #78
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
honestly i wouldn't work with that block without knowing full well they were going to block vs me also.

This is becoming a problem. I'm trying to point out... you idiots gang bang together. you use a top alliance to kill another one. then gang up on that top alliance in numbers. Then you get pissed of when the 2 better alliances CBA to deal with your bullshit? give me a break. xVx and ultores know your stupid politics and the same way you do them the last 10 rounds.
Times up! build better alliances! mass blocking isn't going to work anymore.
I think what your failing to grasp is there shouldnt of been any need for this block/gang bang in the first place. If 2, in your words 'top alliances' didnt nap from tick start and avoid each other then this would of been avoided. (btw theres only one top alliance in this whole discusion and thats Ultores.. whos the second? As it certainly isnt xvx..)

Times up! Stop stagnating the round! stop using bs excuses of 'we dont get involved in wars' And for the love of god (although i know your no longer ofc in xvx you were part of this player swap tactic) STOP FENCING!

Bottom line is this, if xvx and Ultores hadnt made it blatently obvious they were working togther since tick start then this 'block' wouldnt of been created to begin with. And amusingly even ND of course a few days ago decided to join Ult and xvx.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote